In many older homes and even some newer homes, Living Rooms may be designed to feel more like a small TV room you use only at night rather than a bright “living” space. Many of our client’s find the perfect solution in adding some beautiful timber Windows and Doors.
Renovating your Living Room with timber Windows and Doors can be one of the most cost-efficient ways to renovate a living room, providing a great number of benefits:
- They open up the room, making it appear larger;
- Timber windows enhance the appearance of the entire room, becoming a stylish focal point and bathing the room in a flattering, natural light;
- Timber doors can be opened when the weather is fine, transforming an indoor room into a spacious indoor/outdoor living and entertaining area;
- Low-E glazing can even help keep the room cooler in summer, without having to close the curtains and shut the light out;
- Generous amounts of glazing provided by large timber windows and doors welcomes in the view and makes your outdoor landscaping part of your decor.
To get an idea of what a dramatic difference timber windows and doors can make in a living room, have look though our “Windows” gallery.
For more ideas on styles of windows and doors, download a copy of our catalog. Find the perfect solution to suit your home and get started on your living room renovations. Before you know it, you’ll have a living room you really want to live in.