Australian manufacturer, trusted since 1970.
Joinery for life. We’re passionate about crafting premium quality, custom-made timber windows and doors, in your home for life.
Trusted since 1970. We’re immensely proud of our long heritage as a Queensland-based business with a tradition spanning over 50 years. Our founders established ALLKIND Joinery in 1970, expanding from Brooks Joinery and bringing with them a lifetime of experience in the industry.
Crafted locally. Our offices and showroom are in the leafy suburb of Chermside on Brisbane’s northside. Our joinery factory and team of talented, experienced joiners and wood machinists are also all here, on-site.
Expertise you can trust. We know timber. Our team’s industry and product knowledge is unrivalled. All of our custom-made timber windows and doors are skilfully hand-crafted to ensure all our joinery is consistently of the highest quality.
Innovation complimenting tradition. We’ve upgraded our joinery factory with computerised machinery, while faithfully maintaining traditional construction methods and processes. We deliver innovative design solutions for our clients, built on decades of experience working closely with architects and builders. We’ll share that knowledge and experience with you and bring your project to life.
Industry involvement. We love what we do and keep active in our community. We’re members of the Window and Door Industry Council, Timber Trade Industry Association and Chamber of Commerce & Industry Queensland.
Why ALLKIND Joinery
We believe in working closely with our clients every step of the way, from planning and quoting through to delivery and installation.
We want to get to know you and understand your project. Beyond determining the scope, we want to fully appreciate your ‘why’ for the project and work with you to achieve your vision.
We’ll collaborate with you, and your Architect, Builder and Interior Designer, to understand how we can best work in and support each other’s needs in delivering your project.
Our clients’ perception of our work is imperative and we believe in the importance of a trusting relationship. For us, it’s all about consistently delivering an outstanding client experience.
We’re passionate about crafting premium quality, custom-made timber windows and doors. All our custom joinery is skilfully hand-crafted, ensuring a consistently high quality.
We have a rich tradition spanning more than 50 years and many in our team have been with us for large parts of that journey. We know timber. Our team has the expertise you can trust.
We believe in making beautiful, natural products that are a part of your home and with longevity, in your home for life. We make our custom doors and windows here in our on-site joinery factory in Chermside, Queensland. Our talented, experienced timber joiners and wood machinists uphold the quality product we’re renowned for and our clients expect.
Our unique value and unrivalled product quality stems from our team’s passion for joinery making and is evident in our manufacturing processes:
- We’ve upgraded our joinery factory with modern machinery, while faithfully maintaining traditional construction methods.
- We pre-hang most joinery to ensure accuracy.
- We fit stikers on mortice locks if we hang the doors, otherwise we fit locks but not keepers (we fit drop bolts, but keepers are fitted on site to ensure they best line up with the existing level.
- We fit stops into frames, mitred and tacked off.
- We fit all collectors on sliding doors.
- We also fit hinges and other hardware e.g. spiral balances, latches, friction stays, winders and rope counter-balances (to double-hung windows).
We pride ourselves in working closely with our clients every step of the way, providing unrivalled value:
- We can meet with you in person or by video call here at our Chermside showroom, which features a range of doors and windows on display.
- We can also meet with you on site to conduct final site measures.
- We produce detailed shop drawings for you to review before your joinery moves into production in our on-site factory.
- We can pre-seal/prime your joinery (we do this before the glazing) and arrange on-site glazing if required.
- We can also arrange for installation with our experience subcontractors.
- Our knowledgeable estimators are always here to work closely with you, and most of our team are experienced tradespeople.