Did you know that Allkind Joinery shares your passion for superior customer service and the highest levels of quality workmanship? Together we can build rewarding partnerships where creative vision and craftsman practicality meld to ensure your customer’s dream comes to life.
- Allkind Joinery & Glass was established in 1970
- Key staff are long term employees with extensive knowledge and technical skills
- Technical expertise to manufacture using traditional methods for heritage restorations.
- CNC technology ensuring high quality finishes and technical perfection.
- Custom glazing, lead lighting and french polishing.
- Hardware is pre-fitted
- Optional pre-priming / sealing
- Precise site measures with CAD drawings for all projects big or small
- Quotes usually returned within 48hrs
- We service the entire South-East Qld region
To complement our Custom Joinery we also have a Renovator Range of products; following is the link to our 2018 catalogue – CLICK HERE .
Renovation Range Doors are made from Surian Cedar or Maple and clear safety glass to Australian Standard (AS)1288 is used on all glass panels.
We recognise that details are important; come meet with us, have a coffee and work through all the little things to ensure the end product is exactly what you’re looking for.
Call us on 3359 3025 or email email@example.com and let us demonstrate our commitment to your service.
Latest posts by Allkind Joinery (see all)
- Allkind Joinery – The Brisbane’s Builders choice of Joinery for over 45 years! - August 10, 2018
- Ideas for replacing old timber windows with new timber windows - June 13, 2018
- Renovators Range – Standard sizing Joinery - May 15, 2018