The timber bi-fold door can provide an elegant and effortless way to open and extend your home. Bi-fold doors can achieve extremely large widths of up to 16 metres with numerous configurations that suit your home. The bi-fold door system allows for the door panels to be folded away to the edge of the opening bringing the outdoors in and extending the living areas into the surrounding environment.
Some of the key feature of the timber bi-fold doors are:
- Suitable for large openings
- Smooth and simple operation
- Option to fit with single access panel
- Suitable for corner and curved openings
- Available options: screen, blind, louvres, shutters and sashless windows.
Allkind Joinery & Glass through their Renovators Range offer a large variety of timber bi-fold door options.
The timber bi-fold doors in the Allkind Joinery’s Renovators Range catalogue, are produced in quantities and standard sizes to keep costs down without sacrificing quality, rather than custom made one at a time. The bi-fold doors are made from Surian Cedar or Maple and clear safety glass to Australian Standards (AS) 1288 is used on all glass panels.
For a full price list for the timber bi-fold doors from Allkind Joinery please follow the link below:Catalogue & Price List
Any quote enquiries or general questions that you might have about our products or services are welcome! We’ve also featured a Google Map to help direct you to our office if you would like to visit our showroom and meet with our estimating staff face-to-face. For your free quote and to discuss your project with our friendly experienced team, contact us today.
Latest posts by Allkind Joinery (see all)
- Renovators Range – Standard sizing Joinery - May 15, 2018
- Timber Bi-fold Door options Allkind Joinery’s Renovators Range - April 30, 2018
- Timber Windows –what are the different options available? - April 19, 2018