Are you a trade assistant or have experience in carpentry or cabinet making? Would you like an opportunity to take your experience to the next level with supported training and career pathing in an apprenticeship? We’re looking for motivated people to join our friendly, experienced team of 25-30 (including 5 other apprentices) here at ALLKIND Joinery. If you think you’d be a great fit for our apprenticeship program, email your resume to Josh Travers, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you!
- Solid, well-established employer of 50+ years, with a great reputation and regular customers.
- Supported career progression & full training, in an experienced team.
- Formal qualification fees in our apprenticeship program are paid by us.
- Monthly RDO, and opportunities for overtime.
- Negotiable hourly rate, based on any prior experience.
- We’re a local timber joinery, with lots of interesting and varied work on local, high-end residential projects.
- Hours are Monday – Friday 6AM to 2:30PM. Based on a 40-hour week, with RDO’s.
- Our on-site timber joinery factory is located here at 594 Rode Rd, Chermside QLD 4032.
About our Apprenticeship Program
Join our busy northside timber joinery factory and become a trade qualified joiner / wood machinist in our apprenticeship program. We’re very fortunate to have a great, friendly team with lots of interesting and detailed manufacturing work of solid timber windows and doors.
Since we started in 1970, we’ve proudly maintained an enviable reputation for producing high-end quality timber joinery. We believe in making beautiful, natural products with longevity, in our clients’ homes for life.
We believe in supporting the future of our trade by training apprentices in our craft, that’s why we are offering you this exciting opportunity to join our team. We’re passionate about our apprenticeship program, to ensure the in-house skills developed over generations are maintained. This also ensures we provide our customers with 5-star service and unparalleled product quality.
Our employees are a part of our family and tend to stay with us for the long term. Many of our dedicated people started their careers with us as apprentices. A prime example is our Production Manager. Starting as an apprentice with our company back in 1995, he has helped transform and grow our company for 28-years! In fact, many of our people have been with us for large parts of our journey. We believe this is a testimony to the strength and skill level within our business and it’s something we’re really proud about.
How to Apply
Don’t hesitate to seize this opportunity for a long term, full-time permanent position. Email your resume to Josh Travers, General Manager at email@example.com
Factory Hand and Delivery Driver
We have an opportunity available for a factory hand and delivery driver. Fork lift licence and full training is provided.
- Taking care of our timber yard
- Driving (C-Class only)
- Working with timber
- General labour assisting our factory team
- Painting finished product
- Trades Assistant
Who we’re looking for:
- You’re self-motivated
- Eager to learn
- Keen to progress your career
- And you take pride in the quality of your work
At ALLKIND, we don’t just make premium quality timber doors and windows. All our joinery is custom-made, skilfully hand-crafted and built to last. Our entire team is passionate about what we do, how we do it, and why. We have rich traditions, spanning more than 50 years, and we recognise that every member of our team is vitally important. We believe in helping you become masters of your trade. https://www.allkind.com.au/about-allkind-joinery/
How to Apply
If you want to become a valued member of our team, don’t hesitate to seize this opportunity for a long term, full-time permanent position. Email your resume to Josh Travers, General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org